Bradford Pear Trees on Willow St




Selling shoes is how I make my living. Obviously, in business, I need to make a profit, which sustains my daily life but my main motivation lies elsewhere. Primarily, I love helping fix feet. The phone calls and drop in visits we receive from happy customers that their feet do not hurt anymore is truly satisfying. The second motivating factor in my business is improving Bishop. When I started Sage to Summit, I knew there was a need for a running retailer, and more retail shops in Bishop. I cannot wait for the day when residents and tourists stroll along Main St to look and stop at the shops, restaurants, and galleries that will dominate our Main drag, and the for lease signs are gone. Slowly, it is improving and I want to do everything I can to help make a thriving Main St. happen. Today, I paid Bishop Nursery to plant five Bradford Pear trees along the North Side of Willow St. As part of the construction permit, we had to put in a new sidewalk, so I decided to take advantage of the new concrete and plant some trees. Please stop by and check them out, and in a few years, enjoy their summertime shade.